V4.1 – 5 Aug 2012
- Supports both .sna and .z80 file formats
- It works both for 48 kB and 128 kB games
- Made using BlitzMax
This file has been downloaded 1853 times.
V2.2 – 20.Jun.2008
- The utility now supports .Z80 format which is probably the most popular format.
- The utility is now less CPU intensive as I used a special trick told to me by a moderator from the official DBPro Forum (IanM) and Lee Bamber
- The counters found are now displayed in red over a lighter blue background
- Removed the silly function that the documentation of the Extension BLUE GUI 2 claimed to be needed and that added all libraries to the executable. Now the size of the utility became much smaller and there is no need to use compression anymore
- Fixed the large fonts issue that people with larger default Windows fonts were experiencing
- Now peeking into a RAM address shows the text: “Value at RAM address ADDRESS is: blah blah”
- Minor GUI improvement, adding the ZX Spectrum RGB lines at the bottom right of the screen
This file has been downloaded 3574 times.